Book Copa Airlines Ticket
Low Cost Airfare Deals and Coupons
To Book Copa Airlines Ticket you can search in the above flight widget which will compare the price on multiple air ticket booking engines.
Copa Airlines is a major airline based in Panama City, Panama. Founded in 1947 as Compañía Panameña de Aviación, it has grown to become a leading carrier in Latin America, with a fleet of over 100 aircraft and a network of destinations spanning the Americas, from Canada to Argentina.
Copa Airlines is known for its high-quality service and commitment to safety. In 2019, it was named the “Best Airline in Central America and the Caribbean” by Skytrax, a leading authority on airline ratings. The airline is also a member of the Star Alliance, a global airline alliance that includes major carriers such as United Airlines, Lufthansa, and Air Canada.
Copa Airlines operates out of Tocumen International Airport in Panama City, which is its primary hub. The airline offers flights to over 80 destinations in more than 30 countries, including major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Mexico City. Its focus on providing efficient connections has made it a popular choice for travelers looking to connect between North and South America.
In addition to its scheduled passenger service, Copa Airlines also operates a cargo division, Copa Cargo, which provides air freight services to destinations throughout the Americas.
Copa Airlines is committed to sustainability and has taken several steps to reduce its environmental impact. For example, it has implemented a fuel conservation program that includes measures such as optimizing flight routes and reducing aircraft weight. The airline has also invested in modern, fuel-efficient aircraft such as the Boeing 737 MAX, which it began operating in 2018.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on Copa Airlines, as it has on the airline industry as a whole. Like many airlines, Copa Airlines has had to reduce its operations and implement new health and safety measures to protect its passengers and employees. However, the airline has also taken steps to adapt to the changing environment, such as introducing flexible booking policies and enhancing its digital capabilities to provide a contactless travel experience.
In conclusion, Copa Airlines is a leading carrier in Latin America, known for its high-quality service, commitment to safety, and efficient connections between North and South America. While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented significant challenges, the airline has taken steps to adapt and remains committed to providing a safe and enjoyable travel experience for its customers.
- Embraer 190
Baggage Allowance and Information
With the purchase of a ticket you may, at no additional cost, transport all baggage that complies with the following general conditions:
- Contains items such as clothes and personal effects needed for the passenger’s comfort and convenience during his/her trip.
- All bags must be checked in prior to being transported.
- Identify your luggage outside as well as inside with your complete name, address and phone number for it to not be confused with someone else’s.
Additional information about traveling with excess baggage
- Pieces that meet the weight restrictions will be transported without charge.
- Fees for excess baggage are cumulative depending on registered baggage conditions. For example, if weight and size exceed the limit, the sum of both corresponding fees is charged.
- The baggage allowance for your trip will depend on your point of origin and destination.
- Taxes may be applied to these costs based on the charges established by the country.
- All baggage exceeding maximum weight, size dimensions or piece limitations, will be transported subject to space availability and surcharges will be charged in accordance with exchange of the day.
- Anything weighing more than 100 lb must be sent as cargo.
- Flights to/from Bahamas and Cuba* individual pieces over 32kg (70lb) are not allowed.
* As of April 15, 2015.
Checking bags early
- On international flights, Copa Airlines does not allow bags to be checked in more than four hours in advance of the scheduled flight departure time.
- On domestics flights within Colombia, Copa Airlines does not allow bags to be checked in more than six hours in advance of the flight departure time.
- If your flight includes an overnight layover, you must retrieve your bags from customs and check them in again at the connection location.
Checking bags late
If you arrive at the ticket counter 60 minutes before the departure of your flight, it is possible that your bags may not arrive at your final destination on your flight. If this occurs, we will put your bags on the next available flight. In addition to the standard tags, your bags will be tagged with “voluntary separation” tags.
Most Significant Carrier rule (MSC)
- Effective since April 1, 2011: if the geographically longest or most significant stretch of your journey is not operated by Copa Airlines, but by another airline, this airline’s rules may also apply to Copa Airlines flights or Copa Airlines flight numbers.
- If Copa Airlines operates the geographically longest or most significant stretch of the journey, then the Copa Airlines rules and charges apply.
- The applicable free baggage allowance is shown on your ticket.
- The MSC rule does not apply to journeys to/from the USA.
Copa Airlines Ticket Booking
Now you can easily compare and book Copa Airlines tickets all you have to do is enter your “From and To” location along with the date you want to travel on. And then select the number of members going to travel and then click the “search flights” button and you will come up with lots of flights and different prices compare and book your ticket!
Tocumen International Airport
Tocumen International Airport is the international airport of Panama City. The airport serves as the home base for Copa Airlines and is a regional hub to and from The Caribbean, South, North and Central America. Additionally, some major European cities such as Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Madrid are served nonstop. Airlines that fly to and from Tocumen International Airport include Aeroméxico, Air France, Air Transat, American Airlines, Avianca, KLM, LASER Airlines and Iberia.